American Nurses Foundation
Nursing Research Reviewer Opportunity!
- Do you have a research-focused doctorate?
- Have you received at least one externally-funded research grant in the last seven years?
- Have you reviewed research grant proposals or research-based manuscripts for journals?
- Are you looking to gain valuable experience in the grant review process?
- Are you a member of American Nurses Association?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, then you should apply to become a part of the American Nurses Foundation Nursing Research Review Program.
Reviewers assist the American Nurses Foundation by critiquing research grant proposals.
Click the "Submit Application" button below to begin the application process. All communications regarding reviews will be sent via e-mail, so please provide a permanent, long-term address that we can contact you at in the future.
2017 NURSING RESEARCH GRANTS
Thank you for your interest in the becoming an American Nurses Foundation Nursing Research Reviewer. However, the application deadline has been reached. New applications and revisions are no longer being accepted. For questions and/or concerns at this time, please contact Gisele Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (301) 628-5229 (301) 628-5229.